The world is changing rapidly. The expectations for scientists to communicate their research and findings are growing. Before, scientists may have communicated their message to a small group of peers, whereas today, people are blogging, tweeting and YouTubing. Communicating with the public is now part of a scientist’s culture—and Talk Science to Me is here to ensure your message is clear, consistent and engaging.
Current clients include:
- Aboriginal Affairs and Northern Development Canada
- Canada Mortgage & Housing Corporation
- Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission
- Council of Canadian Academies
- Go Communications
- The International Institute for Sustainable Development
- Mattamayūra Press
- Parks Canada
- Public Design + Architecture
- Sarvabhāva Press
- Shareholder Association for Research & Education
- Thorntree Press, LLC
Past or recent clients include:
- Aboriginal Housing Management Association of BC
- Alberta School of Forest Science and Management
- Child Health BC
- Columbia Institute
- Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLC
- Kachan & Co.
- Kei Space
- Patricia Evans & Associates
- space2place design
- Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières
- University of British Columbia School of Population and Public Health
Our full portfolio is coming soon. In the meantime, check out a few of our past projects in the right-hand sidebar.
There is no hiding behind a cloak of jargon anymore!